HOW TO DESIGN POST-INSTALLED REBAR
Hilti PROFIS Rebar Online construction design software
You can use our Hilti PROFIS Rebar Online to design post-installed reinforcing bar and calculate:
- Tension and compression lap splice lengths
- Development lengths for starter bars
- Development lengths for special moment frames and special structural walls
- Development lengths for shear dowels
- Rebar embedment based on research conducted using shear friction theory
- You can export your design results as a PDF report to show how to install the rebar connections onsite.
Hilti PROFIS Rebar Online is a cloud-based application.
It’s code compliant, constantly updated and based on years of detailed Hilti research and development data.
All Hilti products are tested and approved, meeting the highest safety standards and all Hilti BIM objects come with approval documents attached.
We’ve also optimized the design process, to give you just what you need and not over engineer the solution.
ACCESS HILTI PROFIS REBAR ONLINE
Our Hilti PROFIS Rebar Online is a free of charge, cloud-based tool. There’s no download necessary.
2D/3D MODELS FOR HILTI REBAR
The Hilti BIM/CAD Library
Find all Hilti rebar products in the Hilti BIM/CAD Library and insert them as a 2D or 3D model straight into your design.
Access the Hilti BIM/CAD library or through our AutoCAD® Plug-in, Revit® and bimobject.com.